business owner insight to health insurance - group plans in gillette, Wyoming
With such a rich history of oil and coal mining, it is no wonder that Gillette Wyoming is dubbed “The Energy Capital of the U.S.”. As businesses continue to prosper in this unique city, they still find it hard to find group plans for health insurance at an affordable price. Business owners in Gillette will be happy to know that there ARE group plans in Gillette that have become available that not only offer great coverage, but they are also affordable.
Group plans in Gillette have been avoided by many small business owners for a number of reasons:
1) The plan premiums are too expensive and don’t fit into their budget
2) The network of providers is too limited and does not offer benefits through local providers
3) If someone leaves employment, they either have to pay the expensive COBRA option (which only lasts 18 months), or discontinue coverage
4) The plans available are high deductible plans that require the employees to pay a large amount out of pocket before any significant benefits kick in
5) The load and strain it puts on the human resource department is not worth the benefit of the plan.
If you can relate to any of the above reasons, keep reading. You will be pleasantly surprised.
Just as the oil and coal that Gillette has provided for decades has energized the nation, a good health insurance plan can energize the workforce of a business. When employees know that coverage is in place if anything “happens”, they work with less stress and tend to stick around longer (longevity).
If you have researched the public group plan options, it may have left you a bit deflated. Or, perhaps you settled for one of those plans and have been disappointed with it, but don’t know what other options are available.
I would like to take a moment to introduce you to the private insurance option. Private group plans in Gillette put the business owner in control. No longer are you limited to a “one size fits all” type of plan. You can customize your own health insurance plan that fits your budget and provides the coverage that is most significant. Just to give you an idea of what a private option can do, here are some reasons that business owners choose private insurance group plans in Gillette:
1) You set the plan premium that fits your budget, and the best available plan can be selected
2) Primary care is provided through one of the largest available networks in the area, and hospitalization and surgical benefits are not limited to any network
3) If someone leaves employment, they can take this plan with them at the regular rate with no time limit
4) Group plans in Gillette offer low deductible options so benefits kick in quickly
5) The agent who services this plan becomes an extension of your human resource department, relieving your human resource specialist of this strain.
If you or someone you know may benefit from these group plans in Gillette, it would benefit you to contact a health insurance consultant/agent with a request for a free, no-obligation quote.